About the Georgia Pest Control Association (GPCA)
The 700+ member companies of the Georgia Pest Control Association enjoy the following list of growing benefits of membership. The staff and board of Directors are continually developing and communicating new benefits to members to make membership in Georgia Pest Control Association worthwhile.
- Legislative lobbying – Lobbyists monitor and influence legislation and how it affects the pest management industry and its customers.
- Training and education – Georgia Pest Control Association makes available the highest level of member training that exceeds the state requirements.
- Free continuing education programs – Georgia Pest Control Association provides enough free training for a member to maintain their certification.
- Professional conferences – Georgia Pest Control Association conducts professional conferences several times a year that enable members to learn from experts and network with each other.
- Professional magazine – The Profile, a premium 36+ page publication, keeps members up-to-date on current happenings.
- Leadership training – An unsurpassed program of leadership training helps GPCA maintain a superior leadership team.
- Scholarships – Scholarships are awarded to children of members each year.
- Lending library & Business manuals – Popular books and materials are available to members.
- Broadcast email updates – When news happens, Georgia Pest Control Association gets it its members immediately.
- Toll free number for your convenience
- Full time staff to serve you