Reminiscent of a luxurious grand seaside manner of yesteryear, The Henderson, a Salamander Resort, seamlessly blends modern conveniences with the nostalgia of days gone by — all set against a backdrop of the authentic bustling beach town of Destin located on the Northwest Florida Gulf coast.
Henderson Beach Resort
Where the essence of fine coastal living is at its best.
$ 279Main Resort
- Golf will be played on Monday morning at the beautiful Regatta Bay Course.
- Enjoy the amazing emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the vibrant course at the Regatta Bay Golf & Yacht Club.
- The golf course provides the ultimate risk-vs-reward golf experience and is suitable for players of all skill levels.
- Listed as #91 on the top 200 course list in Florida.
“TeVAKA!” (Final Night)
- Join us Wednesday night for the “TeVAKA!” South Pacific Luau.
- This exciting show will take you on a journey throughout the islands of Polynesia through music, dance and audience interaction.
- The cultures of Tahiti, Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Fiji and lastly the Samoan islands are highlighted.
- See your friends and visit with the vendors.
- Plenty of good food
- All attendees receive one complimentary drink ticket – age appropriate.
- When you go to a place that is non-stop fun, the kids want to take part too.
- Kid-friendly resort and conference program.
- Special ice cream social on Wednesday for all registered guests.
|10:00 AM - 1:30 PM||Board of Director's Boat Excursion (limited to 40 and Board Members ONLY - must RSVP)||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Pre-Con|
|4:15 PM – 5:30 PM||GPCA Board of Directors Meeting (Destin Ballroom)|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Allied Partner Reception|
|8:30 PM - 9:30PM||President's Reception - Rooftop Bar|
|6:30 AM - 1:30 PM||Fishing the Emerald Coast (Additional Fee - first-come, first-serve basis)|
|8:00 AM – 8:30 AM||Golfers leave hotel for course|
|9:00 AM - Completed||Modified Shot-gun Start, GPCA Golf Tournament|
|3:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Exhibit Set-up|
|4:30 PM – 5:45 PM||Guardian Reception, Sunset Terrace|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Registration|
|6:00 PM – 7:30 PM||Welcome Reception|
|7:30 AM – 8:00 AM||Continental Breakfast|
|8:00 AM – 8:15 AM||Announcements|
|10:30 AM - 12:30 PM||Spouse Program - Painting by the Sea, RSVP required|
|8:15 AM – 9:15 AM||Session 1 – HPC - Leonard Wood|
|9:15 AM – 9:30 AM||Break|
|9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||Session 2 – HPC - Dr. Stan Cope|
|10:45 AM – 11:45 AM||Session 3 – WDO - Derrick Lastinger|
|11:45 AM – 1:00 PM||
General Membership Meeting
Installation of Officers
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Exhibit breakdown|
|9:00 PM - ???||Cigar/Whiskey Bar - Fire Pit Area|
|7:30 AM||Water, Coffee, Danish|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Session 1 – WDO - Dr. Brian Forschler|
|9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||
Session 2 - HPC - Brenda Jackson
Concurrent O&T Session
|10:15 AM – 11:15 AM||
Session 3 - WDO - Dr. Brian Forschler
Session 4 - HPC - Dr. Stan Cope
(session 3 & 4 will run concurrently for those who want more hours and are not attending the brunch)
|10:15 – 11:15 AM||Professional Women’s Brunch|
|12:00 PM||Ice Cream Social (South Lawn, open to all attendees)|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||
"TeVAKA!" - South Pacific Luau
Registration is now closed.
*Total conference refunds will be made if cancellation is received before 5/30/21. Cancellations after this date to 6/7/21 will receive a refund less 25%. No refund for no shows or after 6/7/21.