This prestigious award will be presented to the administrative professional that best demonstrates the qualities listed below. Individuals may be nominated by their colleagues, managers, or self-nominated for their outstanding service, superior performance, exceptional efficiency, integrity and dedication to their fellow employees and their companies. Nominees may be nominated by more than one person.
The recipient of this award will be an individual who demonstrates the following qualities:
- Customer service-oriented both internally and externally
- Commitment to the company’s purpose
- Current, full-time administrative support staff members
- Have worked in his/her current position for at least two years
The winner will receive:
- A plaque
- $250 gift card
- Complimentary conference registration to the conference of their choice (Athens, North Georgia, or South Georgia)
This nomination form should be submitted to the address below by the close of business December 3, 2021.
A committee will review the nominations, score them, and one nominee will be selected as the 2021 Administrative Professional of the Year.
If you wish to submit a form manually, please fill this form and mail to the GPCA office.