Your Networking is One of Our Top Priorities
of trade show visitors
are personally involved in buying the products or services on show according to the Association of Exhibition Organizers (AEO).
Get Valuable Face Time With Quality Sales Leads
Promote your products
Promote your products to a variety of companies: national, regional and pest control companies; companies who work in commercial and residential pest management, mosquito control, exclusion, household and termite control .
All classes are being held in two auditoriums which open into the exhibit hall.
Due to the location of our exhibit hall, attendees must pass through each time they attend class. In addition, refreshment stations will be placed in both sections of the hall.
Valuable Potential Customers
There are 9 scheduled breaks in the exhibit hall – 4 are 30 minute breaks! GPCA schedules two breaks EACH morning and two breaks EACH after-noon.
Be Featured In The Program
Listing in the conference program – all exhibitors are listed in the program.
Promotional Material in 100s of Hands
Include your promotional material in our registration package at no additional charge*.
Know that your exhibit dollars are invested back into the industry: GPCA is a non profit association dedicated to education and the advancement of the pest control industry.
UGA Center for
Continuing Education & Hotel
- One 8’ x 4’ space
- Consists of 8’ high burgundy back drape
- 3’ high burgundy side rail drapes
- One 3’ x 6’ table with gray tablecloth and gray skirting.
- The exhibit hall offers room for 50 booths
- Security is provided during non-exhibit hours
- Deadline to reserve exhibit space is December 31, 2019
- Booths will be assigned to conference sponsors first
- Then in the order in which they are received in the GPCA office and according to additional booth requirements – i.e. electric, internet access, telephone access, etc.
Exhibit Display Rules
- Exhibit materials must fit in booth space
- Placement of equipment or other paraphernalia beyond the 4’ boundary causes safety concerns and cannot be allowed
Set Up, Times, & Tear-Down
- All booths must be set up from 9 – 11 AM on Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Exhibit Hall opens at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, January 7th
- Exhibitors pick up name tag(s) at the Conference Registration Desk 9:00 – 11:00 AM
- Plan to dismantle booth after 2:30 PM on Thursday, January 9, 2020
Member Booth SpaceEarly Registration Special
$ 750Early RegistrationRegister by 11/30/19
Member Booth Space
$ 850Late Registration
Non Member Booth Space
$ 970Non Member
$ 250per additional attendee
Cancellations with payment by credit card will incur a $10
Additional Exhibit Fees
120 V 15 AMP Electricity
one time fee
one time fee
*Total conference refunds will be made if cancellation is received before 5/28/2019. Cancellations after this date to 6/14/2019 will receive a refund less 25%. No refund for no shows.