PCO CRAM Day 2019
September 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 8AM – 5PM with instructor Jim Chase
- At the GPCA office in Norcross, Ga
- Pizza is provided
- 4 hours HPC credit
- 4 hours WDO credit
Prepare for the PCO Exam in ONE Day!
On Friday, September 27th, you will have another opportunity to act like a college student before finals – CRAM, CRAM, CRAM!!!!! The CRAM day goes from 8 AM to 5 PM with instructor Jim Chase reviewing as much as he can Cram into the time to help you study for the state PCO exam.
- The morning program (about 8 to 11:30) is dedicated to HPC subjects.
- Middle of the day (about 11:30 to 1:30) is Rules and Regulations.
- The rest of the day (1:30 to 5 PM) is spent on WDO.
GPCA provides pizza so you don’t have to break your learning process.
RegistrationRegister OnlineCall (770) 417-1881
Register by calling the GPCA office at 770-417-1881 or at the link above.
Earn CEU Hours
In addition to the benefits of preparing for your PCO exam—the CRAM day earns CEU hours as well!!!
- HPC—4 HOURS
- WDO—4 HOURS
- If you have taken the GPCA PCO course within the past 12 months, the cost is $50, per session, 1/2 day or full day.
- If you have NOT taken the GPCA PCO, the program is $75 morning, $75 afternoon.
Non Member Prices
- $150 1/2 day, $300 full day.