The Georgia PestVets Veteran of the Year Award was created to honor a veteran who has helped strengthen the role of pest management. They are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the industry
and to the communities they serve.
The evaluation process will recognize the following:
- The nominee’s contributions to other veterans
- The nominee’s leadership/involvement in community volunteer activities
- The nominee’s contributions to the pest control industry
- The nominee’s contributions to his/her company
Minimum qualifications include:
- Must be a Veteran of the US Military discharged under honorable conditions (DD214)
- Must be employed by a GPCA member company
Nominations are due by November 15, 2020. The recipient will be awarded at the 2021 Athens Winter
Conference in Athens, GA. Winners of this award who are also a part of an NPMA member company will
automatically be submitted for the NPMA PestVet of the Year Award.
If you have any questions regarding a nomination, please contact Connie Rogers (firstname.lastname@example.org).