The GPCA Outstanding Pest Management Professional’s award is to honor those outstanding individuals whose passion for their industry and others have set them apart from the rest of the crowd. This award may be presented to office professional’s, managers, sales or service professionals.
*Deadline date of November 15, 2020*
- Be an employee of a GPCA member company.
- Have worked a minimum 3 years in the industry.
- Be active in community service such as Red Cross, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society participation, Boy’s & Girl’s Club, Boy Scouts, etc…
- Exhibit excellence in safety, customer relations and leadership skills.
- Provide a picture with the completed entry form.
All entry forms must be completed in its entirety. Companies may nominate up to five applicants for consideration. No more than two representatives per company will be selected. Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted, and the decision of winners by GPCA is final. All entries are confidential.
*Winner will receive one free Athens Conference Registration
*Online Applications must be completed by the applicants supervisor.
*All Winners will receive a meritorious award as well as their name added to a plaque permanently displayed in the GPCA Executive office. Each winner will be recognized in the “PROFILE” magazine, the official publication of the Georgia Pest Control Association. Winners will be notified prior to the GPCA Athens Winter Conference where awards will be presented for those attending.
Winners do not have to be present at the Winter Conference to qualify.